Tree Farm Minis

This year, capturing our Tree Farm Family Minis was an absolute delight. We welcomed back many familiar faces, along with some new ones, and the results were truly fantastic. Every participant was dressed to impress, and, to our delight, the weather played along beautifully. Despite the initial concerns due to a 40% chance of rain looming over us all day, we decided to press on. My wife, ever the optimist, reminded me that a 40% chance of rain actually translates to a 60% chance of it not raining. Buoyed by her positive outlook, we kept all our appointments, and it turned out to be a brilliant decision. The temperature was perfect, and the sky painted a stunning backdrop. I'm so grateful we stuck with the plan.